Buy Lomotil Online, Order Lomotil Diphenoxylate 2.5 mg
Lomotil - Diphenoxylate Atropine
Usually, most diarrhea cases persist for about 2 - 3 days. If it persists for a longer duration, then the disorder may be a serious one and patients may need to carry out deeper investigation to diagnose the reasons. Patients are usually suggested to buy Diphenoxylate as preliminary treatment when they are faced with diarrhea-like conditions.
Generic Lomotil causes the bowel activity to reduce, thus controlling the intensity of diarrheal reaction. Generic lomotil is available as tablets Diphenoxylate 2.5 mg Atropine 0.025 mg in quantity of 30 and 90 tablets each. Known for its high quality medicines prompt service cost-effective pricing and discreet packaging, patients, dont need to fret about where to buy Lomotil. They can simply click on the buy now button here and buy Lomotil online immediately.
How To Use Lomotil
Lomotil Other Uses
- Patients should discuss the components of generic Lomotil and verify if they are allergic to any substances. Ideally, patients should reveal all allergies especially if they are related to Diphenoxylate or Atropine.
- Patients suffering from high temperature, stomach problems, antibiotic related diarrhea, jaundice or stools containing blood should take Lomotil only under a proper physicians advice.
- Patients should reveal to their physician if they have a medical history of renal / hepatic problem, ulcerative colitis or Down syndrome.
- Patients that become pregnant during Lomotil usage should inform their physician about it. Lactating mothers or pregnant women should tell their physician about their condition before starting Lomotil use.
- Alcohol use worsens Lomotil side effects. Hence users should control their alcohol use after discussing it with their physician.
- Patients should not undertake sensitive tasks, as Lomotil might affect their decision-making ability due to drowsiness.
- Surgeons should know if their potential patient is using Lomotil before undertaking any surgical procedures.
Lomotil Over Dose
Lomotil overdose may cause the patient to become unconscious and exhausted and/or experience an increase in heart rate inability to react at regular rate increase temperature changes in eye appearance etc.
Lomotil Missed Dose
Children or pets that do not understand the implications of Lomotil use may accidentally use it. Hence, the storage area of Lomotil should not be accessible to them.
Lomotil should be kept away from sunlight, moisture and heat. Excess Lomotil that is not used or has expired should be disposed off carefully.
- Lomotil is a combination therapy. Users need to increase their source of water and salts to counter diarrhea related deficiencies. Diet should be suitably altered and patients should seek a physicians advice about it.
- Lomotil should be taken under medical supervision and its continuity should be maintained after a physicians approval.
- Lomotil use in kids should be taken after understanding all the Lomotil implications.
The patient should also tell their physician if they have taken the following medications in the last two weeks before starting Lomotil use: Parnate, Nardil, Marplan, Zelapar, Eldepryl or Emsam.
Lomotil Side Effects
- Feeling hoarse
- Bloating up of limbs, joints and facial parts
- Respiration problems
- Skin irritations
- Abdominal pain that later affects the back
- Change in heartbeat rates
- Aching head
- Loss of hunger
- General uneasiness with exhaustion
Patients should not panic in case there is an occurrence of the above issues and should immediately seek advice from their physician.